This course provides you with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in relation to the processes and practices of managing people within an organisation. It will help you to review your HR practices at a strategic level to ensure they are working effectively for the organisation.
- HR planning – how to ensure you have the right staff to meet your business needs
- Resourcing – how to find and attract the best people to the business
- Performance Management and Development – keeping your people motivated and updating their skills and knowledge
- Employee Relations – keeping your practices legal and compliant
- Reward – planning the way in which you reward staff so that it aligns with your business goals
Funding Available: If you are employed within a private sector business and do not already have a similar qualification at this level it is likely that due to current funding you will only have to pay half price.
Assessment Method: Assessment is 100% coursework. This course requires some self-study outside scheduled practical and class room based sessions.
Progression: You could study another single-topic SUCCESS course, combine another two SUCCESS courses to achieve a Certificate of Professional Development. It may also be possible to progress onto the foundation degree in Business.
Additional Information: This course is a module from a Foundation Degree at Truro and Penwith College. It is 20 credit module at level 4 accredited by Plymouth University.