Underpinning the knowledge of practitioners, this 3 day Award develops effective practice and identifies the role and boundaries of IAG professionals. On completion of this qualification individuals will be able to identify clients IAG needs and provide or signpost to the necessary support.
This qualification is delivered through taught sessions including a mixture of taught theory, group activities and discussions.
4 day course
This course may be fully funded if you are aged 19+ over and employed for 8 hours a week or more
£500 inc. Cert & Reg fees if ineligible for funding
Why Choose Truro and Penwith College Business Centre?
- One of the top ten Colleges in the UK
- Awarded the Training Quality Standard for providing outstanding training and development for employers
- Designated Outstanding status by Ofsted (2008)
How does our training benefit your business?
- Our training improved the profits of 35% of the businesses we work with
- 68% of businesses became more efficient after training with us
- Training helped 84% of businesses we work with improve staff performance
Truro and Penwith College Business Centre
Telephone: 01872 242711
Our postal address is:
Truro College Business Centre
Truro College Business Centre is open from Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00