Previous newsletters are available to read below.
- Autumn 2016 - In this issue: Top term tips, Science falls under the Subject Spotlight and what we've been watching on YouTube.
- February 2017 - In this issue: Top tips for revision, upcoming open mornings and Music and Performing Arts falls under our Subject Spotlight.
- May 2017 - In this issue: Top tips from our student support team, YouTube brings us some helpful tips on how to study for exams, and Hair, Beauty & Complementary Therapies takes centre stage in our Subject Spotlight.
- June 2017 - In this issue: Top tips on choosing the right campus and courses for you, we head to YouTube to find out how to conquer exam anxiety, and Outdoor Adventure is in our Subject Spotlight.
- July 2017 - In this issue: Top tips for surviving your results day, an amazing array of Apprenticeships in our Subject Spotlight and, of course, some of our top stories from July.
- August 2017 - In this issue: Top tips from our Job Shop, Daisy Clark shares her experience at Truro College and A Level results and a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Honduras fill our news.
- September 2017 - In this issue: Top tips about our Health, Wellbeing and Sport facilities, Benji Matthews wows us with his performance on X Factor and students from across subjects continue to impress with their incredible achievements.
- October 2017 - In this issue: Keep an eye out for our new sport magazine, read all about our Higher Education graduation, former student and director of The Coastguard's Daughter catches up with us and we look forward to Truro College's Open Day.